Stains are the nightmare of every homeowner in Oahu who wants a nice and beautiful looking home. When it comes to stains, certain surfaces can be friendlier. The truth is that there are areas of your home where even a small stain can be a huge headache if you don't have an idea of how to deal with it.
Area rug, upholstery, and carpet cleaning fall into the group of stains that seem irreparable. Fortunately, most carpet stains are very easy to deal with. But it takes a bit of spare time and knowing how to do this. This is where Oahu carpet cleaning service can help you out.
Here are three common carpet stains and solutions to clean them off discussed below. Make sure to read on to find out more and use them, when you find yourself in a similar situation.
#1 -Food Colors
Want to remove food colors from the carpet on your own? You should act as soon as you find a good color on your carpet. But how do you clean these stains?
- Take a clean cloth and dampen it with lemon juice or vinegar.
- Blot the affected area with the cloth.
- Use a clean, dry cloth to blot as much of the stain as possible.
- Spray lukewarm water over the affected area.
- Again blot it with a clean, dry piece of cloth.
#2 – Nail Paint Colors
Just found the nail paint got into the carpet in your home in Oahu? What to do with the nail paint colors don't seem like the easiest things to clean off?
- Try to keep the area as damp as possible in order to prevent the nail paint from drying off.
- Use a clean, dry cloth to blot the area and blot it with a damp cloth.
- Take another piece of cloth to damp the area with nail polish remover.
If the nail paint is dried off:
- Dampen the area first and scrub it using a vacuum.
- Repeat the process again and again.
- Start blotting the area with nail polish remover.
- Before using any nail polish remover, test them on a small area of the carpet.
#3 -Coffee Spills
Spilling nail polish may not be a frequent action over your carpet. But coffee stains happen all the time over the carpet. You can go for professional carpet cleaning in Oahu for immediate help. But if you want to start with DIY cleaning tips, check out the useful cleaning tips:
If your carpet has fresh spill:
- Blot the area gently and remove as much coffee as possible.
- Spray some water and blot it again with a clean, dry cloth.
If the stain still persists:
- Apply a mild soap, detergent gently using your fingers into the carpet fibers.
- Spray water to rinse the carpet and blot with a dry, clean cloth.
- Use foam shaving cream, baking soda and water solution or vinegar and water solution.
- Beforehand, test them on a small area of the carpet that's not noticeable.
If the stain on your carpet persists even after considering all these tips, you should rely on professional carpet cleaning in Oahu. They are the Oahu carpet cleaning pros – know-how to handle carpet stains with extreme care and attention to detail.
It's time to get started and hire Oahu carpet cleaning pros for your dirty carpets at home. Don't forget to ask for a free quote on professional carpet cleaning in Oahu!