A bedside table has the same connection with the bed as the latter with the bedroom. It is one of the handiest furniture units in the place that is not designated a single purpose item but treated as a multi-functionality piece. Regardless of the fact that there are so many furniture and fixtures, which have a mandatory presence in the bedroom, a nightstand completes the bedroom design. It not only helps in enhancing the visual impression of the place but also covers up many functional requirements.
Having a table on the side of the bed is quite common nowadays as people tend to put their phones, wallets and stuff like that close to them when they are going to sleep. Besides, the aesthetic aspect is again a plus as the thing grooms the space nicely. Let's see some of the important benefits of having a bedside table in a bedroom.
- A station for small miscellanea: For today's tech world, keeping laptops, mobiles, chargers and other itsy-bitsy things close to the bed is a must as we don't know when the need for something arrives. A bedside table is an open platform to arrange all the necessary elements without any hustle. Different designs serve different purposes like a shelving structure is perfect to arrange the books, a closed cabinet silhouette is good for stashing the items when the work gets over, etc.
- An aesthetic stamp to the bed design: A bedside table not only provides a place to organise the lamp, keys, or photo frames, it bestows the functionality in uplifting the impression of the room as well. You can customize the design of the furniture unit as per your requisites and make it versatile on your own terms. Either craft it all closed with the cabinets or give it a compartment architecture; the preference is all yours.
- Wood is reasonable yet durable: Not just it is adorable in the looks, a wooden bedside table is known for the top-notch durability and the classy looks. However, you can also go for the plastic or fibre material if money is a bothering factor, but wood is not that extravagant to be afforded. It doesn't demand any kind of extra expenditure in the future and is resistant to frequent cracks and crunches.
- It fills the room: No matter how many furniture essentials you add to the bedroom design, a bed never looks complete without the bedside table. Irrespective of the room size, one should include the nightstands flanking the bed. It makes the room touchy and accomplishes the overall appearance by being one of the necessary and major furniture units.
- Can be served anywhere around the house: Up until now, we have been using this bed-complimenting beauty in the bedroom only to hide our stuff behind the drawers (if any) and spruce the top with needy routine things. But, a nightstand can be used in many different ways around the home and showcase its versatility like in the living room as a decorating piece of furniture, in the kitchen as an extra storage space for the crockeries, and in the balcony as a plant stand.
Conclusion: If you are a person who loves embracing aesthetics with practicality, a nicely designed bedside table is so your thing. It utilizes the space adjacent to the bed perfectly and makes an ideal decorating piece to accessorise stuff. Include a beautiful wooden furniture thing for your bed by considering various factors in mind and expand your comfort zone with a handy piece of furniture.